Looks like I'm selling my car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I'm selling my car

I honestly never thought this day would come but today I made an offer on a very nice jeep wrangler and the guy took it as long as I had my car sold within a month so I can pay for the jeep. I have been able to get away with having it sit through 2 PA winters due to being in high school then living on campus and getting rides with friends but this year with living off campus and not having schedules that run with my roomates I'm going to be forced to drive and don't want to end up in a telephone pole or rusting it out. My dream was to keep it through college buy a nice daily driver and bore\stroke\twin turbo the bird but it doesn't look like thats going to happen with this car. It is in the forsale section if anyones interested . I really do though feel like I'm breaking up with a girlfriend that I still have feelings for. I never really thought I'd get upset over selling a car . Atleast the thought of 35in BF Goodrich Mud Terrain TA's and Detroit lockers will lift my spirits some .
    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.
Working...
X