Kudos to Crutchfield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Crutchfield

A few postings back, I asked about replacing the rear-seat speakers in my '98 Trans Am. I went to www.crutchfield.com (with whom I have done business before) and found a number of speakers that would serve as replacements. A quick call to them and a few questions regarding what I needed/wanted resulted in my selection of a pair of Boston Acoustics S65 speakers.

The order was placed on Monday evening and the speakers arrived Thursday. Installed them today (Saturday) with a little (and very helpful) technical support from Crutchfield. The new speakers sound great and all is well.

I've had nothing but good experiences with Crutchfield and can recommend them in good conscience.
    R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.
Working...
X