Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for anyone going to the 40th Camaro anniv. in Mich:

letter from Scott Settlemire:

Good afternoon, Camaro comrades and Firebird friends!

-- attached is a note from our good friend Sharon Stowe at Ecklers......... -- on registration information regarding the 40th Celebration of Camaro and Firebird at the GM Tech Center............

Nothing is worse -- (OK...there are a FEW things worse .........) than having to wait in a line that seems to stretch for a half mile.........so a word to the wise...............

Please share with your members ...be they club members or web-members...............

Thanks and I'm very much looking forward to the festivities in August -- and hope you are, too!

Scott

"Sharon Stowe" <sharon.stowe@ecklers.net>
    03/13/2007 12:02 PM

Subject
    40th Anniversary of the Camaro

Good morning Scott,
    Hope this email finds you well! I need your help. I have been getting in a steady stream of registrations for the 50th of the 57 and the 40th of the Camaro but the phone calls I get lead me to believe that a heads up from you will make the lives of many participants and myself a lot easier!
    I need for you to let all of your contacts know that they should pre-register for this event. By pre-registering they will not spend time in line at the tech center on Saturday morning, they will receive tickets to all events via USPS prior to event (no tickets will be sold on site), they will receive prior to the event a window card and badge that will let them enter thru Gate 9 between 7 am and 9 am on Saturday. All in all they will be happy campers instead of bogged down in a line that could block Van Dyke!!! Also if pre-registered and they are trailering a vehicle, GM allows trailers to be dropped at the Tech Center, Wednesday thru Friday, entering thru Gate 6.
    They can register online at: www.ecklerscamaro.com/camaro40th.asp or download the registration and mail it to my attention: 5140 South Washington Avenue, Titusville, FL 32780. They can call me direct at 321-385-9703.
    Many thanks for your help and I'll be seeing you soon,
    Sharon Stowe
    Marketing
    Eckler Industries, Inc.
    Classic Chevy International
    Worldwide Camaro
    Late Great Chevy
    Eckler's Trucks
    ( Direct: (321) 385-9703
    ( Fax: (321) 385-9306
    * Email: sharon.stowe@ecklers.net

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.
Working...
X