Southern F-body get together/event for March 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern F-body get together/event for March 2nd

This is an open invitation to all my friends at www.f-body.com....Saturday March 2nd, a few of us from Southern F-body.com will be meeting up in Slidell, LA at 11 for an "eat&greet" at Ky's Olde Town Bicycle Shop (2267 Carey St.) Those in our group will receive 15% off our tickets. Afterwards, the owner asked for us to park in front of the restuarant again for pics. From there, we'll be heading up I-12 to Covington, LA to hit the dyno at Northshore Auto Clinic (3985 Hwy 190 East Service Rd). If you'd like to get on the dyno, its $75 for two runs w/printouts. They will be open 9 till 6pm and will have a concession stand on site in case you miss us at the Slidell stop. After the dyno sessions, we're planning on cruising the lakefront and see what we can get into. Please come hang out with us....I know the World of Wheels is the same weekened, but its a long weekend, its close and you can do both! If anyone has questions you can call me at 601-299-0604 or you can check out our website (www.southernfbody.com) for more details and/or answers. THANK YOU for youre time, help and support. ------LarryMow Pres, SFB
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1
Working...
X