Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modular / Removable back seat? New owner who likes to go fast but also has friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modular / Removable back seat? New owner who likes to go fast but also has friends

Hi all, I just picked up a 2002 firebird with the 3.8 V6 so this is my first F-body and my first post.

BUT HOLD ON

Before y'all complain about my garbage-tier preference in V-shaped engines, I got the car for free in a trade for my 02 Bonneville SLE with the same engine (only left me stranded once btw, and it could really take a beating). I plan on actually taking great care of my new firebird as it runs mint and only needs minor body work and a paint job which I plan to do on my own.

My real question here is, before I tackle all the bodywork in the spring I'm looking for things to do to the car while it's still cold out. A lot of people take out the backseat of their F-bodies but how many of those people get to a friend's house and probably wish they still had those extra people-holders? How many of those people have back seats and wish they didn't so they don't have to waste gas lugging around 3 people for no good reason? I'm looking for a way to be able to remove and put back the backseat at will and with ease. Any suggestions?

Thanks for not sh!tting on my free car for its engine and thanks for any and all suggestions!
Working...
X