No announcement yet.

trade 85 blown 5 spd coupe for 93/94 f-body in WI lots of mods VERY FAST CAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade 85 blown 5 spd coupe for 93/94 f-body in WI lots of mods VERY FAST CAR

my car has everything done to it and needs a little bit of work but i have tons of work into this car.this car will run mid 11s on this combo,it is a 93 cobra bottem end with a f-cam worked gt40 heads a roots 174 blower full msd ignition ,body needs a paint job no rust to deal with.it has a 4 inch svo hood and saleen wing,after market gauge panel/swith panal with all phantom gauges mph/tach/oil/water/amp/fuel level/boost/air/fuel.it had the updated brakes from a 90 gt,long tube headers with off road h-pipe and flowmasters,750 holley carb fresh rebuild with new chrome line and pressure gauge,3 core radiator with duel electic fans,new alt new starter new p/s pump,electric holley pump with switch inside on the dash along with a fan switch,cd playerit has 90 mustang doors put on and i have the power windows hooked up,the inside is all black and grey. and it has a 7.5 in it now but comes with a disk brake 327 gear rear end all you need to do is run the brake lines and install the gears.it has all new balljoints and tie rods up front and it will need a alignment.it rides on polished cobra r 17x9 wheels with 275/40 rear and 255/40 front.one of the rear tires is worn but the other one is very good the fronts are brand new,the body is great no rust just needs to be sanded and painted down the old paint job cracked so it has to be sanded down then reprimed then painted,the hood is pin on hood and flew up once needs a little bondo and its fine,on the passanger door there will be a little body work needed but nothing major.
    the rear control arms are steeda,the t-5 syncros are gone but still shifts and drives fine,this car is worth a running 93-95 f-body,i have lots of pictures if you want them car can be stock and if the car is right a auto will be fine but must be in wisconsin area or willing to swap in my area.i am having back surgery and i will not be able to work on this car or have any money at all to finish it sad but true it will be awsome but i still want something cool that runs good that i can just drive.the mods alone are worth a ton and i have a spare 87 gt roller cam motor that will go with the deal,if you have to drive more then like 20 miles i would bring a trailor cause the front end needs an anlignment and the tires are brand new.but you can take a test drive np with me in the car of course.same with yours
Working...
X