Silver 96 six speed T-Top, Camaro for sale in CT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver 96 six speed T-Top, Camaro for sale in CT

Regrettably, and after LONG silent thinking time, I have decided that I need to get rid of my Camaro. I recently bought a house, and have realized I need a truck for a lot of home repairs/improvements. And since I bought that house, I am also broke so I can't just go buy a truck Catch 22 kind of..

Anyway, I am selling my car. I love this car, and it HURTS to make this decision. The car is a 1996, Seabring Silver, T-Tops, six speed, power driver's seat, pretty much all the options except the premium sound system. I have an MP3 player in it now, but I will be putting the stock radio back in. I also have an SLP Loudmouth exhaust, but will probably be putting the stock one back on. If not, we can work out a deal with the LM and the stocker. The loudmouth, and the skip shift eliminator are the only mods on this car.

Car is very tight, and has absolutely NO mechanical problems. I believe it has around 110k on the ticker. Absolutely NO RUST anywhere on the car, it has been garaged. Oil is changed religiously at every 3000-3500 miles with Mobil1 only. I do all the maintanence myself, and the car is in top knotch shape. It has a small scrape on the driver's side fender from me sliding against a cement wall once when I had to back it out in the snow. I had an estimate done for a respray on the fender and it came back at $305.00, so, it's not really a big deal.

I am hoping to get around $6,850 for this car, but if you want to come see it and make an offer I won't turn down any reasonable offers. I am located in Naugatuck, CT. My phone number is 203-400-0404 and my name is Jeff. Call anytime. or email to jeff AT cousinlarry DOT com. I hope this car can go to a good home.

Thanks
    99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout
Working...
X