Anyone need an LT1 water pump?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need an LT1 water pump?

I recently just did a lot of maintenance to my car, the opti mainly. When doing this, I figured I'd replace my water pump as well since I had to take it off anyways.

My old water pump is a stock OEM pump from a 95 Trans Am. The pump has about 117k on it. With it I'm including the new neck and thermostat that came with my replacement GM pump. The reason why I swapped out the neck and thermostat was because I had a 160 degree stat in there, and when I was putting that in the new pump, it was sealed to the neck. I didn't want to scrape the O-Ring off just to be able to use the new neck, so I just swapped necks and T-stats. The t-stat that is coming with the pump is a brand new never been used GM 180 degree stat. What I do not have is a set of water pump gaskets. You will have to go to a dealer and get these on your own.

At 117k, I can say I had absolutely no problems with my pump. It never leaked, and my temp gauge always read that I was running at around 180 to 190 degrees. This is due to the stat and that my fans are set to go on earlier.

Buyer pays for shipping.
    I'll sell for cheap...shoot me an offer if you're interested.

Chris
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come
Working...
X