FS/FT:1991 Laser RS-T & 1990 Probe GT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT:1991 Laser RS-T & 1990 Probe GT

I want them both gone. I miss my AE86 and I'm really frustrated and don't even wanna see these cars. So they're both for sale.

The Probe:
    It has 172000 miles on the chassis, the motor in it is blown. I have purchased a replacement F2T with 126000 miles to go in it. The car has a 2.5" Exhaust, 1g DSM bov, Zombie ECU, Eibach Springs, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, PRD MBC, Autometer boost and a/f gauges, JVC cd player, Sony speakers, 2nd gen gas tank, PRD STS, 9" K&N Cone Filter, MOMO Pedals, Brand new White ricer wipers, Brand New BlueVision headlights, IK20 Plugs(not installed), Magnecor 8.5 Plug Wires(not installed), The AC has been removed. I have an extra stock clutch I'll throw in, ported intake mani, Poly endlink bushings and some stock stuff. The back seats and belts have been removed. Also have Strut tower bars on the way and an extra spoiler to make a lip spoiler. The car is overall in pretty nice shape once you put the new motor in, the interior is nearly mint. There is some rust on the pass. quarter and the pass side of the hatch. The rear bumper needs to be repainted.
    Pics can be seen here:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2086978

The Laser:
    As some of you may know this is Shehan's old car. It has 164000 on the chassis, 100000 on the Motor. Has a new timing belt, balance shaft belt, etc. Has 3" Turboback exhaust, Thermal R&D Muffler, ACT 2100 Clutch, ACT Lightened Flywheel, 17" Avenger Wheels, Short shifter, Greddy Type S bov, Ported o2 sensor housing, Greddy Turbo Timer, Autometer boost and a/f gauges, Eibach Springs, KYB GR2 struts, 1ga Talon front bumper, new windshield, K&N Cone Filter, Garage Grumpy MBC, New Alternator, 20% Tint, Partially gutted interior(have stock stuff). The roof needs some loving because the hood flew open on the last owner. I traded my AE for this car thinking it was in "mint shape", The outside looks good, engine bay is clean, interior is nice but it runs weird.
    Pics can be seen here:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130789/1

I'd like to either sell both cars and start from a fresh start or trade for something else. I'm open to all offers, lets deal.

Working...
X