Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> San Diego Comp T/A with only 49k miles for $13,500 (pics attached) <<---- LOOK!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> San Diego Comp T/A with only 49k miles for $13,500 (pics attached) <<---- LOOK!!!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:53 pm Post subject: COMP T/A with only 49k miles for $13,500!! (San Diego)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've owned this car for two years and absolutely love it. The only reason I'm selling it is because my fiance is bugging me to buy a house before prices in San Diego go up even more. Its a hardtop automatic with 49k miles. I only / always use Mobil 1 synthetic, and I'm a non-smoker.

Last year I replaced all four tires with BF Goodrich KDW's (size 275/40-17), added Powerslot rotors with Hawk HPS pads all the way around. Windows are professionally tinted, I had the stock tape deck swapped out for the Pontiac in-dash CD player with built-in EQ, and added a K&N air filter.

The few other Comp T/A's for sale either have more miles or are priced higher. The only reason I'm asking less is because I'm hoping to sell the car within the next few weeks.

I've never bought or sold a car over the internet before, so I'd prefer to deal with someone in person / locally. However, I'd consider shipping the car for the right buyer.

If you're interested or would like to see pictures, please email me at: motoxer65@hotmail.com, or call me anytime on my cell at 858-735-1931.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
Working...
X