'02 Camaro w/ Roll cage installed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '02 Camaro w/ Roll cage installed

This 2002 Camaro had wrecked. It was lost control and hit the stop sign post in farm field. There hit at top of right (Passenger side) front fender and was minor damaged. The body shop fixed on right front fender and straightens out. I have the document to show you. Excellent its shape.

The Camaro body (Color Smoke Silver) and excellent condition. NO RUST/some minor scratched. The right front fender is different color (color: bright silver).

I do have Motor Vehicle Title clearly.

The guy of fabrication shop installed and welded the roll cage last month.
    The roll cage is 10 points, D.O.M. 1.75" X 0.120" ,10 points. It looks good shape and nice.
    This vehicle is everything to build for SCCA, NASA, Car Show, Pro Street/Drag Car Race.
    Can be Street Car Race legal.. Whatever! You name it.

The axle is GM original and 4 all disc brakes. The front dash, MPH, RPM instruments panel cover, cluster, door panels comes include this auction.

This vehicle is everything to build for SCCA, NASA, Car Show, Pro Street/Drag Car Race. Can be Street Car Race legal. Whatever. You name it.

The motor, transmission, rear/front bumper,stoplights and some parts are NOT included..
    I still keep to look around to get those parts (rear/front bumper,stoplights) for you. I will posted it on Ebay when I get/install.

I can get one front window shield for you, would cost $100.00.

If you plan put the LS Motor, You can do to be replace K-Member LS Motor crossmember, I recommend. Or You can buy the modified K-Member somewhere.

Ask for $2,000.00

Vehicle is pick-up only, unless the higher bidder wants to arrange all shipping details or pay me some gas.

Check with me what you request or feel free ask me questions, email me.

Look at: eBay Motors: 2002 Camaro with 10 pts. roll cage installed. (item 8025561913 end time Jan-06-06 13:02:07 PST)
    Cool!!! ..Keep it simple
    Working on put LS2 Carburator w/T-56 without PCM on '01 Camaro, was original V-6.
    G D Luck me???
Working...
X