F/S 1970 1/2 Camaro Project Car w/ tons of extras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 1970 1/2 Camaro Project Car w/ tons of extras

For Sale...1970 Chevrolet Camaro. This car was bought as a project vehicle and the front suspension and engine have been rebuilt completely. However, thats as far as the project went. the vehicle has been sitting under a car cover for 2 years. spent over 4 grand in street legal parts including.....Trick Flow aluminum heads(900.00), carter carb(500.00), new wiring(200.00), Mallory ignition and distributor(450.00), aluminum racing radiator(400.00), hundreds of finishing parts.
    This car is not running, but wouldnt take much. just hoooking everything up and whatnot. The parts on the engine alone are worth more than I'm asking, but have to get rid of it all. Interior needs complete restoration, but have new carpet and headline and doorpanels already, just not installed. Not willing to sell parts. Must take off everything. including the vehicle. I have pics of everything from the body(primarily rust free, one small spot behind reat tire in right rear quarter panel)down to the smallest part. Boxes of new parts still in their original packaging. Like I said this is a vehicle that we inteded to restore completely and became much too busy for. I paid 1400 for body alone on this vehicle. It is full front bumper, not split bumper. vehicle is in dallas area. Keep in mind the engine parts are all new, except the block and crank and have never been started. so if you have a project of your own, the parts on the engine alone cost over 3 grand. if you would like a full list of new parts and parts still in boxes, i can provide that also.A list of some of the underhood modifications includes. B&M Mega Shifter(New)
    · New TH 350 Transmission with B&M Shift Kit
    · New Torque Converter
    · 4 bbl Holley original z28(i believe)carb
    · 4 bbl Carter Quadrajet (650 cfm)(New)
    · Weiand Stealth Intake(New)
    Weiand Tunnel Ram Intake
    · Blue Max Plug Wires(NIB)
    · Perma Cool Radiator(New)
    · Perma Cool Flex Fan(New)
    · Mallory Coil and ESD(New)
    · Mallory Distributor(New)
    · Billet Belt Pulleys(New)
    · Crane Cam (not sure of lift and duration) and new lifters(New)
    · Crane Roller Rocker Arms(New)
    as well as new front coil springs and shocks.
    · Aluminum Heads (Trick Flow Twisted Wedge)(New, these are selling on ebay for 900.00 dollars used right now) thanks.
    NIB Auto Meter gauges
    As you can see, these parts alone are worth more than I'm asking. Asking 3500.00 OBO.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/p...8AbOWzVy1YtWGx

Mark
    roadgoeson20@hotmail.com
Working...
X