Forsale WS6 Rims and Tires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forsale WS6 Rims and Tires

I am putting my current rims up forsale because I will not have any place to put them. They are 17 x 9 polished rims with 275 40 17 tires. 2 of the rims are very clean, and the other 2 have some curb rash, and one having a dent on the lip. Nothing that can not be fixed. They are in great shape and are not bent in any way. Still ride as smooth as it was new. The tires are High performance Fuzions ZRI, and been on the car for about a yr now. have only driven the car less then 5000 miles since they were put on so there are about 85-90% tread left maybe more. I have pictures of each individual rim so if your interested send me an email to Gulf2vet03@yahoo.com and I will send you the pics. I am asking $700.00. I live in Central NJ I would prefer local pick up. I would travel up too an hour to meet as well. Shipping I guess can be arranged at your cost. Take care all. They are now on Ebay you may get them for less look for them if interested.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2317021/1

2001 Blk Firbird Formula 6 sp hurst shift (my toy) Upgrades: American thunder Flowmasters, Cross drilled rotors, Centerforce Clutch and Flywheel. Car is in Bodyshop for full painting now with Ram Air, Rims, and wing being installed.
    2006 Blk Cobalt SS (my commuter car)
    2003 Harley 1200 sportster 100th anniversary (For sale)
    2007 Jeep compass

Working...
X