15 different car amps+more for sale!!!!!!$20+up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 different car amps+more for sale!!!!!!$20+up

Hi guys! : i have a huge glut of car amplifiers+other stuff right now that i need to sell soon.... They are all fully tested, internals all fully inspected. Some are new "blems", some are good used units, and some are rebuilt units.. I would love to do a package deal as well to read up and CONTACT ME TODAY! heres the list:
    __________________________________________________ __
    Lanzar vibe 210 2 channel $20 (good used)

NEW Pyramid pcb444x 2 channel $35 (new)

DUB (by Audiobahn) 1002 2 channel $35 (good used)

Kenwood kac-645 4 channel $40(rca jacks resoldered was all = rebuilt unit)

Kenwood kac-606 2 channel $40 (rebuilt unit)

Crunch drive series V-3004 4 channel $50 (good used)

California profile 640 sx 4 channel (copy of a precision power amp)
    in excellent shape $50 (good used)

NEW bazooka ba1500 monoblock amp(was damaged in transit...circuit city threw away the damaged covers(friggin idiots), but amp housing and internals still like new,undamaged, amp has been fully tested and works fine. It may still carry a warranty as well. retail is $249 at bazooka.com ONLY $65 ! (new)

OLD SCHOOL punch 75...this one is rare because the top is polished-not rough finish like most of these out there. fully tested like the rest works great! $70 (rebuilt unit)

New insignia is-pcss10 2 channel ,bigger amp,internal fan. This was a damaged in transit unit from best buy. Has some dings but its new! $72 (new)

Mtx thunder 8302 2 channel. Retailed for $399! only $85 (rebuilt unit)

Audiobahn A8000t monoblock amp, internal fan. $90 (rebuilt unit)

Kenwood kac-7201 2 channel. internal fan. $95 (rebuilt unit)

Audiobahn A8002t 2 channel. internal fan. $99 (rebuilt unit)

OLD SCHOOL phoenix gold ms-2125....those of you who know a real amp know this beats the krap out of any of this new korean stuff out there today. american made,insane power,pg underrated this amp to cheat at audio competitions by rating the wattage at 4 ohm load....these amps go down to a 1 ohm load easily. $425

Looking for serious subs? I have a pair of rockford fosgate 12" dvc "comp"
    subwoofers. They feature large dual 4 ohm voice coils,large spiders and HUGE magnets!!!!! Both subs work fine/fully tested! ONLY $80/pair!

I have a nice used pioner cd player...i think its a deh-1400 $50 (rebuilt)

If you want to see pics of these and a more detailed description of each item i also have them posted at www.napervilleyardsales.com Look under electronics. Im the only guy to list car audio there...once you see big mikes electronic in a item description youve found my items. Click the all seller items button to see everything thats listed by me!

THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE i can discount the price!!!!!

I am located in naperville,illinois.(chicago burbs). I prefer local pickup but if you live across the country its no prob to ship.....if youd feel more comfortable having me say list a private buy now auction on everybodys favorite auction site i can do that for you too if you request me to - no problem!

Thanks for looking. I wanted to give my fellow f-body junkies a shot before i try to sell these someplace else.
    mike
Working...
X