Turbo 400 for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo 400 for sale

Hey guys, im new here but i figured this would be the place to find people that might have a use for this... I acquired a turbo 400 (3L80) 3 speed automatic tranny and recently rebuilt it in Transmission class at Longview Community College. it came out of a '78 Chevy 2wd drive truck. I rebuilt it will all new consumable parts (clutches, bands, seals, filter, etc.). I don't have a use for this tranny even though i paid the money for the core and the rebuild kit. My '76 455 Grand Prix needs a 400 with a BOP bellhousing, this one only fits chevy motors. it has never been run since rebuild since i don't have a car to put it in but all clutch packs air check perfectly and all end play measurements are in spec. i didn't put a shift kit in it cuz i didnt know if anyone would want it after i did so. im asking about 400 for it but as everyone knows, cash talks. i would be willing to ship it even though buyer pickup would be prefered. as always, buyer pays the hefty freight charge and i plan on using fedex freight should the need arise. the tranny is located in my garage in Lee's Summit, MO. about 20 minutes southeast of KC. i would be willing to throw a shift it in it for someone if they didn't wanna do it themselves but of course they would have to pay for the kit. I go through A and Reds for my parts, they normally are pretty reasonably priced. anyway guys. lemme know
Working...
X