LS1 Powerdyne setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS1 Powerdyne setup

I was planning on running this on my 2000 SS but the shop restoring my 69 Z28 is looking for more money now. I believe this is the 6 lb kit. It has new bearings and a new internal belt but there are a couple of chips in the impeller so it might be smart to replace the impeller or wheel or at least have it checked out. It has the inline booster pump with some of the lines and fittings, FMU with some fittings but no lines to the fuel rail, it has the fans but might need extension harnesses(I'm not sure), it has a new tensioner pulley, supercharger mounting bracket, inlet piping(needs at least 1 coupler hose), blow off valve and hose, Hobbs switch(to activate the fuel pump under boost), relay, some vacuum lines and T fittings, and there is also a K&N style cone filter not shown. What it needs, I would probably replace the impeller or wheel, a vacuum T that fits in the brake booster line, the fuel rail to FMU line, the fuel rail fitting, a power lead from Hobbs switch to the pump, might need the fuel return line from FMU to rear of car, and Powerdyne offers a programmer(Predator) that you can send them for custom programming(I'd have a custom tune done). Brand new it costs around $3600-3800. Asking $1300 plus shipping which leaves plenty of room to get some of the missing stuff and the wheel replaced. You can find the installation instructions online at the Powerdyne website as well.

69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
    70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
    2000 SS Camaro daily beater
Working...
X