89 iroc-z, 5.7l, t56 trans, plus more, pa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 iroc-z, 5.7l, t56 trans, plus more, pa

I have plenty of pics, they are too large for an attachment, and can't put them in the thread for some reason, email me at wildbird21@hotmail.com

I am selling my 89' IROC-Z camaro, dialy driver, garage kept, ttops, everything power(d/seat, windows, mirrors, locks), tinted all around, eclipse head unit with new poineer front speakers, 1000 watt sony explode amp to two 10 inch jbl subs. 5.7 tpi, full t56 6speed with less than 70k on it, spohn t56 crossmember, brand new clutch with less than 2k, Posi Rear, 3.45 gears. Full exhaust, headers, high flow cat, flowmaster cat back exhaust, Rear shocks brand new kyb gr2's and i have the front to go along, never got around to putting them on, also kyb gr2, k/n filters. I don't want to sell it but it has to go becuase i have too many cars and only get to drive it a couple of times a month. I babied this car from the day i got it, along with original owner, oil changes with synthetic every 3k and all other services. The body and block have alittle over 180k on them, I did not beat on this car and almost never took it above 3500 RPM, never raced, the compression is good. Rebuilt heads 40k ago, the alternator, radiator, waterpump all have less than 30-40k on them, brand new distributor, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, all injectors sent away to be cleaned and tested, two injectors replaced, new egr vavle, intake and runners all taken off and cleaned/checked thoroughly when replacing the egr. Tires are 255/60ZR16 bf goodrich gforce sports with less than 2k on them, rims are not bent, in good shape for age. 4 wheel disc brakes, all new with less than 5k on all around, new front wheel bearings plus many suspension parts replaced over the past years, this is a very legit car, runs/drives perfect.

Stuff that is wrong is the body has some surface rust around wheel wells, undercariage has no rust, couple minor dents/paint chipped on passanger side due to original owner glancing gaurd rail, not major body damage, ttops have alittle leak, not bad at all due to being garage kept, just original 18yr old seals. rear hatch release does not work, just the switch is bad, couple interior cosmetics, nothin major at all only a couple 30 dollar peices, mainly the two armrests on doors the outer padding layer is just pulling off, no shift boot, tear in driver seat, other than that interior is in great shape, the t56 is not all hooked up electrically due to lack of interest, i have all connectors and parts and am willing to hook up the wiring before selling car.

if you would like to see more pics or have questions i am more than willing to answer, I am asking 3900 obo, please email me at wildbird21@hotmail.com with questions/pics, thanx for looking you won't be disapointed
Working...
X