11 lb Race Battery F/S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 lb Race Battery F/S

hey guys i have about 10 of these at my house. and if i can push them out pretty quick ill send out to get more.

They are 11 lb dry cell batteries top terminal im trying to push them out for 99.99 ill work with the cost o yea free shipping as well.

i am running one in my 92 RS Ragtop with two Tvs and two 12s in the trunk and a aftermarket electric fan that i normally leave on for about 45 min to an hour after a long drive and shell fire right up. other cars ive seen them on and run fine (all friends cars) 04 Srt4, 06 Gto, 05 Evo (Built), 02 SS (built) TT Stealth (unsure of year but is a show car), and a 95 Bird running a bottle warmer plus neons and other show acc. soon it i will be trying it on my 1968 Chevy C10 with a 468 BBC to see how it handles cranking a BB.

My warranty on these if you have and problem as to the point it wont start your engine setup or wont hold a charge as long as its not a mistake on the user i will refund every penny.

MOST KNOW ME ON HERE ATLEAST SOMEWHAT. I AM NOT A DEALER, JUST MERELY HELPING A BUDDY OUT.
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!
Working...
X