F/S Leather T/A Seats, $350 in Jersey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S Leather T/A Seats, $350 in Jersey

Full set of seats, light gray from a '95 Trans Am. I paid $400 for them used (before shipping). Include power adjustable bolster and lumber for passenger and driver (wire harness included).

They are in great shape aside from two problems. There is a little wear on the driver's left side bolster (a lot of seats have this unfortunately) and driver's left side adjustable bolster is inop now. I suspect a hose leak, but I still need to look at it more closely. If that's the problem then should be an easy fix.

I would consider letting them go as is for $350. I doubt you'll find a better deal....I looked for a while for seats and got a great deal on these. I'd also get you the wiring harness needed to hook up power to the passenger power lumber and side bolster.

I've kept them as clean as possible...used Leatherique to clean and condition the leather. It's one of the best leather products out there. I would throw in the conditioner and cleaner I have for free since I won't need it. If you have a power driver's seat already, than hookup is a cinch. First time install will not take more than an hour (that's if you go slow).

I will not ship these, so you'll have to pick them up in Pine Brook,NJ. Shipping is expensive and a major PITA!!! This also means this will be a NO RISK deal. I can send pictures if needed.

E-mail me at jknudson98@hotmail.com if interested!
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP
Working...
X