1995 Black Formula MUST SELL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Black Formula MUST SELL

Hey guys, bought this car right around 1 1/2 years ago, but I totally lost interest in v8s and want to find a car that's more comfortable to drive and can handle snow a lot better. Car is located in Virginia Beach, VA (23462).

· 6 SPEED / M6
    · 5.7L LT1 V8

· BLACK, grey cloth interior
    · 16" stock wheels, 245/50/16
    · 12disc Clarion CD changer & cassette with remote
    · ALL OPTIONS but ttop and and power seats!

I bought the car at 104k, drive to school and back home (400 miles!) several times a week, hense the over-average mileage since I became owner. Car is almost exclusively driven on highway, where it gets 260 or so on a full tank! I spent just about 3 months looking for an M6, and finally found this for sale on a Ford Used lot. I paid $6600 after all fees, but I have lost interest, and to be honest with you driving 2 hours each way to school isn't too much fun in an Fbody.

I'm a VERY motivated seller, but due to the KBB's Dealer vs Private Party ratio being so completely out of whack, I'm going to have to take a hit on this one. I'd like to get $5300 OBO. Keep in mind how difficult it is to find a M6 fbody, and I think it is a very respectable deal.

Car could use a tune up, I've had very few problems since I've owned it, the main problem I've found is that the catalytic convertor needs to be replaced, and the 10 year old paint is far from perfect.

Any questions, either email me at vze2ccv7@verizon.net -- or AOL instant message me on the screen name flowfx I do NOT check this forum very often by any means!!

Thanks for the space! If you have problems seeing the pictures, let me know! :nod:
Working...
X