89 iroc... immaculate 80,000 miles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 iroc... immaculate 80,000 miles

got my 89 iroc up for dibs. hate to sell it, but i was convinced to buy a 6 speed 4th gen after driving one for a while. it has 80,000 miles, rebuilt 305 (yes 305, but very potent), a rebuilt rear end with 3.42 gears. motor has less than 5,000 miles on it, and rear has less than 500 miles on it. trans is the only thing that is stock, but it's in great working shape. I't's a 700R4 with billet vette servo, shift kit, and .500 boost valve. car was in a wreck before (8 years ago), but clean and repainted very well by professionals. very straight car. a small sign of bondo in drivers door, but also not noticeable untill u get it in the right light. interior is all in perfect shape. mechanically sound. car has headers, and a hooker catback exhaust, which was new last fall. tires are yokohama avs es 100's 245/50/16, which i purchased brand new last year with probably 10% wear. I'll include pics of my old cardomain site, but it's not updated. since, i have added headers, catback, 16x8 wheels/tires, and rebuilt the rear. shocks and struts are no more than 40,000 miles old from how they feel/ride. i bought the car for 4500, and invested another 4000 in the car between motor, rear, and undercoating and cleaning it up. no rust what so ever that i have ever found. I'm in indiana and would like to get $6,800 for the car. thanx for looking http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/271064
Working...
X