Camaro for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro for sale

93 V6 Camaro for sale. 3.4L V6 5 speed manual. The car has 196,000 miles which are mostly highway miles. The car was used for commuting. The suspension has been replaced with the suspension from a 96 Z28 SS with polygraphite bushings installed. The front brakes have been replaced with the larger discs from a 96 SS, and the rear drums have been converted to disc. The rear differential has a limited slip and heavy duty axles from a Z28. I have also installed the speedo and gauges from a 93 Z28 with the 150 mph speedo. The tires are BF Goodrich 245/50 16 VR4's. The interior is excellent except for wear on the drivers seat side bolsters. The exterior is in very good condition except for some signs of age on the paint. I have replaced the clutch, throw out bearing and pilot bushing. The oil has been changed every 2500 to 3000 miles. I changed the transmission gear oil every 50,000.
    I have owned the car since new and hate to sell it. I was in the process of converting it to a Z28 SS. I am in North Carolina and would like to see it go to a good home. I am asking $2,900 Please email if you have any questions or would like me to email you some pictures.

Jeff
    dashflyer@aol.com
Working...
X