Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUST sell my 79 and 80 camaors, ws6, posi, discs, new floors, quarters TRI STATES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST sell my 79 and 80 camaors, ws6, posi, discs, new floors, quarters TRI STATES

For sale my 80 camaro project,was v6/auto, now has no motor/ tranny, has new floors, new quarters, was painted blue, not the best paint job, was only sparyed so it wouldnt rust body is straight. The nost is off the car, have the whole nose minus 1 fender, + urethene piece. Interior is out of the car, so is the heater box. Heres the good news, the undercarraige was degreased+ under coated, it has a literally BRAND new, not rebuilt posi disc brake 80 trans am rear my father bought from pontiac, and had in the garage, was put in with new ws6 springs, bushings, shackles, sway bars. Have 2 new drag shocks for it, new heater core, and a few other misc parts. I also have a 79 parts car i bought to complete the 80 with, car has good black dash+ interior panels, seats are gone, runs+ drives 305/ th350, i bought the car because it has a MINT nose, and lots of other good parts. The body of the car is shot, both fenders wrecked, quarters, doors, all rotted, not a fixer just a parts car, other then not having seats it is complete. I just dont have the time i would like to have for these cars, and i hope somebody on here has the time to finish it, the 80 is a great project car, and would make a wicked drag car. I would be willing to trade both my camaros for a running v8 3rd gen fbody, 87 up 5.0 mustang, and possibly some others, the car is located in the danbury,ct area. . Email me
    Tfalconier@msn.com
    Pics Added http://groups.msn.com/MotorCityOnlin...y/kgerhgh.msnw
    Those are some pretty old pics and there is alot of junk in the blue car that has since been cleaned out
Working...
X