Header install done, Someone gimme advice... plug wires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header install done, Someone gimme advice... plug wires

All right, the header install aws pretty easy. I think I could do it in a day if I did it again. Passenger side was tough for me because I had a bolt break off in the head. Couldn't get it out. Had to drill a hole in my header to match up with the other bolt in the head. Problem solved but took a while.

Drivers side was too easy. That side literally took about 30 minutes, start to finish. BUT....

The plug wire on the 3rd plug (Second from last to the firewall) is REALLY close to the header. There really isn't anywhere else it can go. I have it forced in the stock loom before it, but it still is very close to it. Touching it almost. What did you guys do about this? They're MSD 8.5's.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Working...
X