im new and need some advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im new and need some advice

ok im about to buy a 95 camaro with the 207 cid and it has a blown head gasket. but this isnt the prob cuz i kno a bit about cars and can do the job, the problem is that it has 120,000 miles and im wondering if an engine swap for a used 68,000 mi engine would be better than trying to fix this old one, and i can do the swap and i can get the engine complete for 300.00. i need to kno if i can take the old engine out the old fashion way from the top of the engine bay or do i have to drop the whole suspension cradle, this is a 3.4 v6. and another question is if i decide to keep the olf block and heads i wanna get them ported, well i can buy heads off ebay that have already been ported but the guy says they fit the 3.1 as well as the 3.4 and the same with some roller rockers he has for sale i wanna kno is this true? can someone plzz help me make a decision here i buy this car friday and the auction for teh engine and other items ends in 4 days so some quick advise would help! thanx alot.
Working...
X