need help asap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help asap

ok first of all i have a 95 firebird formula m6.

i just recently got done doing head gaskets and timing cover gaskets and also headers. i also wanted to replace the the oil level sensor because it was bad. i had the engine lifted and did everything i needed to with it up. i bolted it back down and started the rebuild process.

i bolted the oil pan and everything then remebered the oil sensor when i was under there. i figure easy fix pop off wire connector unscrew and do reverse with new one. well little did i know until i unscrewed it the end of the sensor was broken off as i pulled it out all that came out was the end and a wire but the rest was still in there. i could see it so i tried to get it with needle nose but it came part way then fell to the bottom of the oil pan.

ok to my question. does anyone have an idea how to get it out perferably with out lifting the engine.(motor mounts were a pain) and even with lifting the engine i couldn't get the oil pan completely down before the bellhousing hit the chassis. any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    1995 Firebird Formula M6, hooker long-tube ceramic coated headers, tb bypass, 160 thermostat, b&m ripper shifter
Working...
X