leaking hose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaking hose

OK guys, I believe that my heater hose? is leaking. It is the hose that comes out from under the thermosta housing on the passanger side it bends up and has a 4-5" aluminum pipe crimped in it with a brass screw(bleeder valve?) in the top. It is leaking where it is crimped on. I am thinking of just cutting the pipe out of the middle and hose clamping a pipe(hopefully I can find one with a bleeder valve like the original) where it was--just wondering if anyone has run into this and if it is necessry to replace that whole hose which is $140

Thanks for any info
    Black '96 Z28, loudmouth exhaust, Mac mid length headers, crane cams powermax 104227 cam, crane 1.6rr,'s, springs, lifters and pushrods. MSD distributor, slp ultra z hood with air box, bbk 52mm throttle body, march underdrive pulleys, hpp+, 1le sway bars, spohn LCA's and relo brackets, Spohn SFC's, adj panhard bar, bilstein shocks, H&R springs, strut tower brace...Audio-Alpine head unit, MB Quart 6.5" component in the front and 6.5" Boston in the rear w Alpine 75x4 amp, Alpine Type-X 12 in the trunk w/ alpine 1000w amp
Working...
X