No announcement yet.

Oh(!), I am feeling kinda nostalgic...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh(!), I am feeling kinda nostalgic...

Going though pictures, I found my first redo/paint project...a '75 Trans Am that I did when I was 19. This was taken at my buddy's house in Monument; check out the Rockies in the background. This T/A was trashed!!!! It didn't have a straight panel on it, and the front tie rod ends were shot. It sure was a lot of work; the black sapphire metallic paint turned out really well though. I bought it in June for $800, and I got it together just in time to drive to college 1,500 miles to Tacoma, WA from Monument, CO. I was too busy with college at that time so I never finished it, wheels, air dam, and such; but it sure looked good. Unfortunately, I sold the thing a year later.

I have moved so many times in the last fifteen years, I have lost so much stuff. I need to find the rest of my pics from my other projects
    Attached Files
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson
Working...
X