Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement seat ideas for 2000 V6 Camaro?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement seat ideas for 2000 V6 Camaro?

Greetings all. I'm new here so I did a search for recommendations and ideas on replacing my seats and didn't find anything so I'm starting a new thread.

The seats in my 2000 Camaro 3.8L are starting to wear out. Mainly the driver's seat. The covers are fine (cloth) but I can feel the supports inside the seat and the back is starting to kill me. I bought this car new in 2001 and have already put 88k on it so I do a lot of driving in my car. I'm looking for a replacement set of seats (not leather though, because I had leather in my last car and once they tear up they are expensive to replace and they crack so easily...and yes, I used ArmorAll like it was going out of style).

Has anyone replaced their stock seats with something that is A) comfortable B) not hard as nails C) ergonomical with decent lumbar support D) not leather E) installed with little to no modification to the car's interior F) still matches the rest of my grey interior?

I know these are a lot of requirements but I figure this is the place to ask. Thanks for any ideas and help you can provide.

Abaddon
    computerflake@hotmail.com
Working...
X