Opinon needed about hood painting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinon needed about hood painting

Well after talking with me with my fiance last night, she mentioned the grand holiday season coming up. With this came what to get me for that, and as a late anniversary present.. She was going to get me the slp grille with the bow tie, but I've come up with a much better solution and she actually agreed to it!! So, I'm finally getting the hood repainted. Its not the hood that comes with the z28s, its the SS hood, and what a surprise it's off a shade of red! It bothers me everyday. Well along with the whole hood getting resprayed, the scoop is getting painted black.

Now, I'm stuck on this, not too sure if the shop will do it, i know the will do the scoop black for no extra charge, but right now i have chrome z28 stickers on it, and I like the look.

So, should i see if they can spray them in, so it will be painted, no more stickers, or see if the can kinda not spray it in, and leave "z28" showing in red against the black scoop?

Any one good with photoshop be able to maybe come up with something that it would look like?

Heres how it is now.

2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9
Working...
X