Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK: lets see where...............

you live!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolfman is in stafford VA. 52 miles south of Washington DC...right down south bound I95...........

what about the rest of ya?

I know.. joe's in hurricane alley..we all know that... but he loves it.....
    LOL...

and injuneer...he's in that God forsaken state where the road system is all screwed around weird......

and Perf. norm is in that state where your dollar goes further........

so.......come on.......

and yes, I hate it here, im not from here..im here because of the job only......

my home of record is hawaii......born in Californiaaaaaaaaaaa!

domiciles dude........bring it on......

and no...you dont have to worry about boogie men comming to get ya...........bwwwwwwwwwwwahahhahaha

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Hesperia CA, 90 east of Los Angeles 190 miles west of Las Vegas just a dot on the map along interstate 15
    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
    1 of 463
    LT4 knock module
    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

San Antonio, TX -- 20 miles northeast in Converse -- right by the big SHOE FACTORY!
      Darrin C
      '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
      07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Right near Parsippanny, NJ. Yes, the state with the screwy road system. 30 miles west of the insane assylum they call New York City.

Should be moving to Manassas, VA before too long though! That's close to home turf for me!
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

hatboro PA about 45min north of philly, or 25 min if i drive
          1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Macomb IL, 3 hours south of Chicago...Corn!!!!! All I can see is CORNNNNNNN!! (once spring hits)

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
            Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Lewistown PA, About 30 miles south of Penn State. I'm also at Shippensburgh during the week for college.
              1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

I Live at Eastfork, West Virginia. This is located 20 miles west of Logan, WV and 30 miles north of Williamson WV.

I could be at you house in about 5-6 hours. I would have to come Rt 52 to Bluefield and Princeton WV.

By the way I don't post a lot! I just listen!

Proud to be a member here!

Lee S!
                Lee Stroud in West Virginia

Comment

i live in frederica De. nothing to do here

Comment

8.5 miles east of Rocky Mountain House Alberta Canada, just a small city west of Red Deer, which is half way between Edmonton and Calgary. HAHAHAHA look that one up!
                    Rocky

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                    6.2L/382.97 ci
                    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                    WCT-5 speed
                    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                    Boss MS 18" Rims
                    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                    Custom Dual exhaust
                    1LE upgrade
                    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Kinnelon, NJ. Back at home untill I can land back on my own 2 feet again.

Nice small town, lakes within walking distance stocked with trout and walleye every year. Place is starting to get populated though. I graduated with about 82 people! Now there are little brats running around everywhere all strung out on heroin.
                      1995 Firebird Formula
                      (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Swift Current, Saskatchewan, here. About 2 hours west of Regina, 2 hours south of Saskatoon, 2 hours east of Medicine Hat, and about 2 hours north of the Sask/Montana border. Nothing to do here either. Thank goodness I am not from here. Home will always be Dallas, Texas. Or, to be exact...Garland, Texas...about 30 miles north-east of Dallas.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Hayward, CA. Right across the bay from San Fran., north of San Jose and south of Oakland. Only place with better weather than here is HI...IMO of course lol . Hey Ken, where in CA were ya born?
                          Steve
                          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Hot-lanta. Inside the fence as my wife calls I285. A #1 driver from Northlake Mall.
                            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Jacksonville Fl... The biggest small town in the world
                              1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

Working...
                              X