Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFB: I've had Bowser for 3 weeks now.. here's a few pics...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: I've had Bowser for 3 weeks now.. here's a few pics...

I want to start by saying that Bowser is probably the coolest little kitty evar.. He follows me around everywhere I go. More like a dog mentality than a cat. He sleeps curled up with me every night (girlfriend is getting jealous! Hahaa) He LOVES playing in water. He did a swan dive into his pool.. It was hillarious.. He goes today for his last set of shots. Everyone at the vet usually falls in love with him, then the media arrives, and the paparazzi.. hahahaa

If you didn't see the post last month, Bowser is a Bengal cat - a hybrid of an Asian Leopard cat, and a domestic cat. He's about 4 months old.

Here's a few choice pictures of him.. I've taken so many so far. He's a ham.

Here's the webpage with a lot of pics that I've taken so far..

http://www.cousinlarry.com/images/bowser

HE'S MY LITTLE BOY! hahahaa
    99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

that first pic with the claws...... I'd like to see it when mature.

Comment

that cat is nutz
      1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        that first pic with the claws...... I'd like to see it when mature.
        I was thinking the exact same thing! Look at the size of his paws too, I bet he's gonna get pretty big.

Nice pics....he's a cute 'lil tike
        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I am really wanting one once I get into a house. How big will he get. You should put a few goldfish in the tub or his pool and see if he'll hunt. I love the name also.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
          Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

those are gr8!!!!!!!!!! nice kitty.........

keep em off your hood

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
              those are gr8!!!!!!!!!! nice kitty.........

keep em off your hood

haha, damn paw prints!!!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
              Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

He shouldn't get too big.. Not much bigger than a normal housecat.. I brought him to the vet yesterday for his 3rd set of shots. He's now a little over 4 months old, and he's 6.5lbs. I think that's about average for a cat.

And Blevyou know - I was planning on getting him a couple goldfish!

I already gave him a HUGE moth that was flying around my porch light. He jumped and swatted him to the ground in one shot - then ate him.. hahaa

Comment

Thread back from the dead!!!!!

I want an update on this cat!!!!!!

Comment

hah, wow, oldy here!

Well, he's still the best cat in the world!

He's grown very fond of me.. He is REALLY attached to me. It's funny because I live with my fiance - but he clearly loves me the best. He sits at the window overlooking our driveway when I'm not home, and cries.. When I get home he runs downstairs and literally jumps on me to greet me. Then he curls up on my shoulders and lays there for about 10 mins.. I guess it's his way of saying HI

He doesn't leave my side though. It's really crazy behavior for a cat. He can be sound asleep right next to me on the couch - if I get up to go get a snack or whatever - he wakes up, follows me in the kitchen, then follows me back and goes back to sleep - usually on my lap

here's some new pics. He's all bigger now!

My two favorite animals!! hahaha

Comment

haha. Awesome cat! I like the one where he's asleep. Looks like he's close to falling off the edge! Thanks for the update.

Comment

That is one of the nicest looking cats I've ever seen, I've never heard of a Bengal Cat before. Where did you get him from?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Long time lurker chiming in Your cat looks awesome.
                          I had to say that bengals rule!!!! The wife and I own 2 of the critters. They are definitely cats with personality.

Just chilling innocently...

The cleaning begins...

So what are you people looking at?

She is very tasty, you might be too.

Do you agree humans are tasty? I think so...

Comment

that is the best looking cat i've ever seen. very cool, i didn't know those existed.
                            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

My Dobberman would love to play with your cat! Really she loves cats, I think she thinks their puppies or something.

2001 SOM Camaro SS. 1SD options, Neutral leather, ASR, 6spd. H/C, exhaust/intake/suspension. Full list of mods here:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...atasheetSS.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X