No announcement yet.

NFB: So I'm finally 18!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful man since i have turned 18, in june that is i have almost went to jail a few times. They dont mess around like they used to when i was younger. Whatever you do dont throw the first punch or keep going after the kid is done, and espcailly dont put them in the hospital for a day and a half with a concusion go buy some cigars and hit it up, lottery tickets, strip club, go clubbing, ect.
    1995 LT1 bird
    10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
    275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
    agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
    6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

Comment

thanks for all the tips and stuff guys... i took it easy last night.......went to the beach and got crunk lol with a bunch of friends so it was kool got home at 5 and had to work at 10......i feel like a zombie lol well im out guys must hybernate and recuperate from my head ache
      1967 Camaro "Project"
      1972 Chevelle "454"
      1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Happy B-day bro!

My 18th was 3 years ago, and I dont remember it.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
          X