nfb: the new "hulk hogan show".....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: the new "hulk hogan show".....

ok. you all know i get it all the time "anybody ever tell you .......you look like hulk hogan"?.......

everything from a kid asking me for my "autograph" when i was in the compTA one day comming home from tennis wearing a bandanna..... to the costume contest at the gym two years ago that i won 3 months membership fees dressed as Hulk, to the guy who sent me free pairs of his grips to do this:

(im not a wh#re......honest ) scroll down when you get there:

http://www.newgrip.com/strength.htm

the office, yada yada...

everybody's been asking me "have you watched the new Hulk Hogan tv show yet?

well, last night, Mary, being her back is screwed up, went to bed early..and i was flipping around and there it was. so i watched it......

what a stupid show......what a boring, put on.....bad acting no script, no fun show...... and Terry wearing those stupid bandanna's all the time, he looks like chit!!! is he ashamed of being bald on top?.......come on.....what total flop........

guess i gotta email him and tell him im comming to kick his (__!__)............

joe, will you go with me....... please......

LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Funny thing is that 20 years ago, we used to occationally work out together over at Gold's Gym in Tampa. He's lost alot of hair since then.

You're right though, the show bites.

Comment

oh man .... I am sorry Ken ... I feel awefulllllllll .. all this time I was tinking yooos was Dusty Rose .....

97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
      In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

Hey Ken...

I helped build his swimming pool for his current house. I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES!!! Could take yah there as long as you drive the goat there....

You might have to fight a guard at the gate of his community but then its on like donkey kong!!! Then I will steal his sons supra and rock it out!!!
        86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
        Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

Comment

Ken, you might want to tune in to Summerslam this weekend, because Hulk Hogan will be taking on Shawn Michaels. And in a rare twist of fate, the ending has NOT been settled on yet, because backstage Michaels and Hogan are in a pissing contest about who is going to win. It's also a distinct possibility that Hogan could get screwed like Bret Hart did at Survivor Series back in 1997. The question then becomes will Vince once again screw a superstar that could have vast repercussions for years to come, or will he let Hogan get a clean pin in a long ass match?
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

I am a real American, I am a real American... Fight for your life, Fight for your life! Nah nah nah... ahh

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
              Ken, you might want to tune in to Summerslam this weekend, because Hulk Hogan will be taking on Shawn Michaels. And in a rare twist of fate, the ending has NOT been settled on yet, because backstage Michaels and Hogan are in a pissing contest about who is going to win. It's also a distinct possibility that Hogan could get screwed like Bret Hart did at Survivor Series back in 1997. The question then becomes will Vince once again screw a superstar that could have vast repercussions for years to come, or will he let Hogan get a clean pin in a long ass match?
              Wrestling Schmestling.....he will win if it is in the script. You wanna watch some real fighting...watch the UFC. No actors there, just tough as nails scrappers kicking the crap outta each other. The Ultimate Fighter starts the second season this Monday...Welter-weights and heavy-weights...should be good!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                Wrestling Schmestling.....he will win if it is in the script. You wanna watch some real fighting...watch the UFC. No actors there, just tough as nails scrappers kicking the crap outta each other. The Ultimate Fighter starts the second season this Monday...Welter-weights and heavy-weights...should be good!

Pffft...... If you've ever seen a confrontation between real Ju-jitsu masters, UFC is a joke. Before anyone steps up and says "UFC is the real collection of fighting masters", you have no clue. A real Ju-jitsu master wouldn't lower himself to such a commercialized load of crap. They have nothing to prove, they aren't in it for money or fame, they are in it for the true love of the sport and wouldn't disrespect the arts in such a way. Every time I see that on cable, I change the channel. And yes, I am a 5th DAN in Ju-Jitsu. Sorry, but I call it how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                  Pffft...... If you've ever seen a confrontation between real Ju-jitsu masters, UFC is a joke. Before anyone steps up and says "UFC is the real collection of fighting masters", you have no clue. A real Ju-jitsu master wouldn't lower himself to such a commercialized load of crap. They have nothing to prove, they aren't in it for money or fame, they are in it for the true love of the sport and wouldn't disrespect the arts in such a way. Every time I see that on cable, I change the channel. And yes, I am a 5th DAN in Ju-Jitsu. Sorry, but I call it how I see it.
                  you got it.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I don't care what ch'all say...his daughter is hot.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Well Joe, unfortunately, the general public never does get to see a confrontation between real Ju Jitsu masters. And I never said that the guys in the UFC were Ju Jitsu masters, or that it was "Real fighting masters." I believe I said that it was "tough as nails scrappers kicking the crap outta each other." So...I do have a clue and you are mis-quoting me. I have the utmost respect for a martial artist of your experience, but I also respect the guy who can take fight-sports to a new level by mixing ELEMENTS of Ju-Jitsu, Thai-Boxing, Judo, and other arts and fight it out for real...with no script or shady fight promoters screwing around in the background. I believe that it is a true fight-sport that can bring to light the power of forms like Ju-Jitsu for people who otherwise might think that all matial arts fights go down like they do in the movies, and that as long as you know Tae Kwan Do (sp?) you can take on anybody. Guys like Hoyce Gracie and his family have shown that Ju-Jitsu can be almost unstoppable by traditional striking forms. That is the way I look at it. I never make the mistake of thinking I am looking at "masters" when watching the UFC. I take it for what it is. You can take it anyway you want, but don't look down on me for liking it.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Before anyone steps up and says........
                        You couldn't resist a reply, could you?

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                        but don't look down on me for liking it.

I don't look don't at anyone for liking anything, I never said that and now you're misquoting me. I may look down at what others like. btw, the other forms like Judo and Thai are a part of Ju-Jitsu. You should let this go, it's been hashed out on this board before.

Let's settle back to the original topic......

Comment

Talk about misquoting, somebody is acting like I said wrestling is real! Wrestling is sports entertainment, people get hurt, people bleed (whether cut with a blade or for real), they bruise, they get injuries, etc. The outcome is scripted which makes it entertainment, but it is still sports related. I like wrestling because it gives me something to look forward to on Mondays after a crappy day at work. I get to pull for the heros and boo at the bad guys, yet it still keeps me interested even through some of the bad acting and knowing that it's all a big show.

UFC is awesome if you're into that, but I'm just not into that. I don't watch boxing or UFC because it just doesn't peak my interest.

And no offense, but there's a short list of people that you could say "Do you know who (blank) is?" in sports and anybody will know the answer. Muhammed Ali, Walter Payton, Babe Ruth, Hulk Hogan. You ask anybody from a child to the oldest person on earth and they can all give you the answers as to what they did.
                          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

I like the show.
                            R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.
                            2002 GSXR 750- PC, -1, tinted windscreen

Comment

Originally posted by loudRED94TA
                              I like the show.
                              My girlfriend and I dig it too. It's on the Tivo list

And yes, his daughter is insanely hot.
                              99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Working...
                              X