Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Spotting at the Woodward Dream Cruise...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Spotting at the Woodward Dream Cruise...

Unfortunately, by and large, I lack photos... but these are the notable cars I saw at the Dream Cruise this year...

Ford GT (3)
    Cadlliac XLR-V
    Saleen S7
    C6 Z06 (3)
    Lamborghini Murcielago
    Lamborghini Gallardo (driven by one of the hottest girls I'd ever seen)
    Ferrari F430
    Porsche 911 GT2
    Porsche Carrera GT
    Ferrari 355
    Ferrari 360
    Vipers gallore... Corvettes... Saleen Mustangs, CTS-Vs, STS-Vs, M3s, M5s... several AMG Benzs... and of course the classics... Chevelles, GTOs, Cuda, Roadrunners, Chargers, Challengers, Trans Ams, Camaros, Polaras, Impalas, Malibus (the classics), Bel Aires... the list goes on and on...

I also one car that was so friggin exotic I had absolutely no idea what it was - I had never seen it before. From the front it looked like a Koenigsegg, the side looked like a Vector, and the rear looked like a Zonda C12...
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

[QUOTE=Jay 02 TA ws6]Lamborghini Gallardo (driven by one of the hottest girls I'd ever seen)QUOTE]

That's cause she was driving a Lamborghini. Sounds like an awesome bunch of cars. I wish there was something like that around here. All there ever is here is classic car shows which, don't get me wrong, I love classics....but I am more of a modern sports car fan. I would love to see all those cars in one show like that. "Lucky!" (My best Napolean Dynamite impression)

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
    X