nfb; Broken leg update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb; Broken leg update!

Well there was me early fri morning getting dropped off at the hospital for a quick checkup and a new plaster.. I thought! not!
    THey took one look at my xray and said that they had to operate! I dont do needles and sertainly not knifes and blood! yes that was me, cold sweat, tunnel vision and fainted! oh dear!
    Friday night had my operation, they moved my bones back to were they should be, and fixed my broken bone back together with a metal plate and 4 or 5 screws.. nice! Well the morphine was nice anyway! And many thanks to all the uk nhs doctors and nurses, every one says how rubbish the service is, i was treated very well and looked after... Anyway thats me now laid in bed, missing out on my holiday to the Algarve, and probably gonnna miss out on my trip to Australia in 8 weeks... gutted!
    Anyone know if the metal in my leg will set of airport security barriers?
    Screaming Mad
    Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
    Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
    0-60 7.74
    1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

dern man, thats terrible! lessons learned, eh?

depends on how big the screws are, yes, they could set it off....... just drop your pants and show the scars, that usually shuts them up

good luck on the mend.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Gutted set those metal detector things off all the time anyway.. now it will be the rubber glove treatment! argh!
      Screaming Mad
      Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
      Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
      0-60 7.74
      1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

Working...
      X