somebody is gonna get one hell of a deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somebody is gonna get one hell of a deal

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=187580538&dealer_id=56761898&car_ye ar=1994&search_type=both&make=PONT&distance=0&mode l=FORMFBIRD&address=48371&certified=&advanced=&max _price=100000&bkms=1124827936878&min_price=000&fir st_record=51&end_year=1997&start_year=1993&isp=y&p ager.offset=50&lang=en&cardist=2063
    1995 LT1 bird
    10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
    275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
    agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
    6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

linky no worky
    1989 TA
    Flowmaster exhaust
    Ghetto CAI

1994 TA GT
    K&N CAI
    Magnaflow catback

www.nkyfba.com

Comment

Has to be somthing wrong with it for that price.
      96 Camaro Z28, T-tops, 6 Speed, Slp CIA, Flowmaster cat-back, 3:42 gears

Comment

Here a working link.
        http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...n&cardist=2063
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Did a KBB comparison and those options on that car with that mileage in Santa Cruz California (where the car is, determined form the area code of the seller's phone #) yields a Private party value of only $4900 if it's in excelent condition. Trade in value is only $3500

So it's a good deal, not necissarily somehtign wrong with it.
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2001 TA ~ 2000 TA ~ 95 TA - Sold ~ 87 FB - Buried in New Mexico ~ 86 FB - Sold

Comment

your not going to find a car like that, especially around where i live for that low with those options and mileage. It isnt low miles but it isnt high. I have seen them go for twice that around here.
            1995 LT1 bird
            10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
            275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
            agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
            6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitLT1
              your not going to find a car like that, especially around where i live for that low with those options and mileage. It isnt low miles but it isnt high. I have seen them go for twice that around here.
              It's an 11 year old car with 96,000 miles.

I agree it's a *good* deal... but this isn't out-of-this-world. And I live in the same area you do.
              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

man... im hoping whoever buys that car the first mod they do is get some rims....those rims suck...alot lol dont mean to hate or anything but dam...

p.s: thats a pretty good price.
                1967 Camaro "Project"
                1972 Chevelle "454"
                1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

link says it's no longer for sale now. hmm... that was fast.
                  Dave M
                  Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Working...
                  X