• Show
Clear All

• 1969 ZL-1

Wow....just wow...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

:-O lots of money beautiful car :-O
    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Jeez!!! Thats a beautiful car, did i read that right though???!!! 850,300.00!!??? yikes, i wish i had that much money to buy a car!! lol.
      -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

the reserve isnt even met
        wow

Comment

I believe that's also a COPO car. Normally it would have the spoiler on the rear and I don't believe that green was a normal color like that. I could be wrong though.
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Sounds tome like the guy is using the car to promote his parts business. My guess is the reserve was set so high that there is no way it will sell. Evident as the item has been pulled. If you read the whole ad, you can see he is hawking parts not the car.

Comment

I like what it ways just below the price, "Get Low monthly payments"

LOL, yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Working...
              X