Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok Joe..wanna talk about "world probs"....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok Joe..wanna talk about "world probs"....

lets think this one out........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/4161660.stm

and this

http://www.halturnershow.com/Chinese...AgainstUS.html

comments?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Oh my my my!
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

why the heck do they want living space over here? take something on the asian soil not overseas. Then again, if that happens, we are probably gunna end up going to war to protect whoevers getting beaten up on

Comment

He notes the need for a quick, effective biological attack upon the U.S. to depopulate it as a prelude to conquest, and plainly states that China is working on genetic bio-weapons to kill everyone except "yellow people."
        Give me a break
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Funny the movie Red Dawn is on TV tonight.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

It make perfect sense to me. In keeping with our present military strategy to know your opponant inside and out, it makes perfect sense that they would want to play war games against the strongest opponant possible. While they can't do that in real life, the scenerios can be played against quite easily. We've done that all along. Does the idea of China modernizing it's army alarm me? Not really. Is it something that we should take notice? Absolutely! Know you opponant, remember? I think it is healthy for these counties to work jointly, especially in light of the new breed of opponant.... the one that doesn't wear a national military uniform, one who hides among the general public and kills innocent civilians under the guise of "war". I think the military exercises should gear toward wiping out terrorism, not playing war game scenerios against a dated idea of global war. If anything, China will be part of an economic war in the future, not a military one. Japan tried it and it about ruined their economy, China is much larger and has more resources to make the game last longer. It will happen, mark my words.

Comment

My take on eventual war with china is this:

As far as I know, there are finite resouces on this planet. As the resources begin to wane and the population of the planet begins to outstrip the natural resources of the planet, squabbles will begin over "water rights" , "economic fishing zones", and most importantly land . Given that we cannot live under water and only 1/3 the planet is land, and even less than that is airable land for farming... it is guarantied that fights over the precious remaining resources is going to occur, as long as the worlds population continually increases and uses resources faster than the could be replenished. I doubt any living human can disagree with this (except those that believe that increased population density will cause a new unstoppable lethal virus - but even then some resources are already gone forever..this would only delay the inevitable).

Now that is settled... The most likely people to begin the large scale fight over remaining resouces is most like one of the most powerful coutries that could possible assure victory, (I dont see Laos winning the entire worlds remaining resources) , the land the people are from are [drum roll] China

The government these people have, is only minor, when you consider, we as a human race, are using up the last of the worlds resouces.. the ones with the resources, win to continue existing... a government is only a tool of the collective people will

My GF is Chinese and they left because of fact the CCP took away a majority of their land (they were well due off before the revolution) was taken away and divided up, her parents did not want to sit around and let it happen again (they built up their land again) .. They got out for a reason... and China is nothing to ignore.
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

scary scary times.......

wonder how long the major news media sources and the boys on the hill will remain silent on the issues brought out by this.....

gonna sit back and start taking notes.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Both article are really no biggies ..

The Chinese General talking about war is old news and was refuted by higher ups in China as not policy but his own opinion/thoughts.

The Russia/China war games is a big nada ...... Believe it or not Russia is just trying to impress the Chinese to get them to buy some of their military equipment since Russia is hurting for money and China wants to modernize. China has been trying to buy western made military gear .. something the French and Germans would love to do but we are fighting against. Russia maybe sees it as their chance to step in and make some sales.
                  97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
                  In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

I agree with socal on this issue. It doesn't seem to bother me that much because the general was speaking on his own terms and not for the country. Other Chinese officials and the rest of their government did not make that speech or have anything to do with it.
                    slp longtube headers, slp y-pipe, high-flow cats, superchips programmer, slp 85mm air sensor, slp loudmouth exhaust, ws6 hood, slp cai, kn air filter, slp high-flow lid, smooth bellows, tb bypass, subframes, lca's, panhard bar, torque arm.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                      scary scary times.......

wonder how long the major news media sources and the boys on the hill will remain silent on the issues brought out by this.....

These are scary times, and it is worth taking notes. That is what I have been doing a lot of over the past 9 months or so, and have begun to see a “bigger picture”. Speaking of this Chinese Defense Minister though, his logic in thinking that wiping out hundreds of millions of non “yellow” people in north America, is laughable. How do they plan to dispose of all of our dead bodies, and deal with all of the contamination? Also, if they introduce this biological agent, or whatever he is talking about, it is instantly going to spread all around the world, and kill a lot more than just America and Canada. I don’t think China will be too popular to the rest of the world if they decided to undertake such a stupid plan. That’s not to say that some idiot might not try it, but it is ultimately a lose- lose situation. Everybody knows that viruses and bacteria usually always mutate and evolve in to stronger and more virulent forms of the original strains. Just look at the yearly flu virus that has to be prepared for each year. It is basically the same virus each year, if I understand it correctly, but it mutates yearly into a different form, and new flu vaccines have to be prepared in time to meet the demand for flu shots. Coincidently, the yearly flu virus always comes from China, and spreads to the rest of the world. So, ultimately, even the “yellow man” would be susceptible, not to mention all of the disease that hundreds of millions of dead bodies would produce. The plan simply would not give them what they want. All it would do is ultimately destroy the world. There is no doubt that we live in a day and age when we have the ability to destroy the whole world in a very short period of time. It used to be that only an act of God could do that. God still has that option, but so do we.
                      Now talk about scary? That’s scary-

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fbodcru
                        There is no doubt that we live in a day and age when we have the ability to destroy the whole world in a very short period of time. It used to be that only an act of God could do that. God still has that option, but so do we.
                        Now talk about scary? That’s scary-
                        I never thought about it like that...different. We as a people don't deserve such a privledge....we're simply not "mature" enough for it yet IMO.

scary scary times.......

Agreed....definitely gonna have to start taking everything in a tad better and make my own evaluations.

Let's hope it will never see the day when things could very well get ugly
                        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

scary scary times.......

You got that right. There maybe nothing to it as some have said but thats the same thinking that led to the distruction of Pearl Harbor. It maybe nothing and thats what I hope but I would rather be prepared for the worst and nothing happen then not be prepared for the worst and it happen.

Time to head over to the military surplus store.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                          2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

I just hope that if some country were to use a WMD against the US that our leaders will have the gonads to turn their entire country into a glass parking lot.

I heard them say that they refused to close the New London submarine base. I see submarines as being our first line of attack if the poop were to hit the fan. I wonder if that is why they spared that base.

Comment

They shouldnt be closing bases anyway!!! Everyone else is building there military and were dismantaling it!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                              2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
                              X