Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gonna be a wet weekend

Here we go again.......

Nothing like living in tropical paradise. At least it appears that the majority of the storm is passing to the south of me.

Wow. Thankfully it never went above tropical depression status. It looks like 2 AM Saturday is right where my Cousin has his place in Siesta Key.

You might be complaining now, but I'll have to remember that when it's mid-January here in New England, and you're out cruising in your T/A or Camaro, and we're getting Nor-Easter number five.

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Unfortunately, some predictions call for it to increase to hurricane force before it hits landfall.

I still haven't fixed all the damage from last year's collection of hurricanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        Unfortunately, some predictions call for it to increase to hurricane force before it hits landfall.

I still haven't fixed all the damage from last year's collection of hurricanes.
        Really? I will pray it doesn't. A tropical depression is an inconvenience, but another hurricane is something Florida doesn't need more of. I'll definitely keep my eye on it now.
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

Comment

Yikes ......
          Two years ago I went to Sebring for the 12 hours and it rained like crazy. Can't imagine what its like in the middle of all that ....
          97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
          In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

Originally posted by soCalTA
            Yikes ......
            Two years ago I went to Sebring for the 12 hours and it rained like crazy. Can't imagine what its like in the middle of all that ....

Yeah, I remember that. Take that rainfall, add a 100+ mph wind blowing all that rain sideways, combine that with debris flying everywhere and you get the idea. By the way, when rain hits you in that kind of wind, each drop feels like a bee sting.

Comment

I'll take Hurricanes & hurricane threats coupled with living in FL over living in the North East any day. I live for hurricane surf.
              99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

I'm flying down to Orlando this weekend for 9 days on Saturday
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

Uh oh... It looks like it went from a tropical depression to Tropical Storm Katrina. Your pic seems to have updated to reflect that. I am praying for you, Joe.
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

Comment

fl needs the rian just not the damage. im gonna pray for u joe
                    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Yea, this really sucks, I was supposed to be goin to the track on Friday and Sunday, and looks like thats out of the question. atleast it's alil North of me.
                      Richard Harvey Jr.
                      '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Here is the Miami Radar.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/radar/loop/D.../si.kamx.shtml
                        Richard Harvey Jr.
                        '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                          I'm flying down to Orlando this weekend for 9 days on Saturday
                          lovely...... I'll be in Orlando for Thursday, Friday and until noon on Saturday. Then have to haul butt back to Sebring. By Saturday, stuff should be clearing out so you should be fine.

Comment

Hopefully it will clear up by then. I am looking forward to some sun time at Coco Beach . I've got no plans, except to relax as much as possible... no disney parks for me (That's $66 I could spend on beer and alcohol )
                            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                            pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by TruckMuddr
                              Yea, this really sucks, I was supposed to be goin to the track on Friday and Sunday, and looks like thats out of the question. atleast it's alil North of me.
                              man i was gonna hit up moroso on friday with a bunch of buddies lol this blows
                              1967 Camaro "Project"
                              1972 Chevelle "454"
                              1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Working...
                              X