moroso in west palm beach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moroso in west palm beach

Anyone looking to go to the track later on today? I believe it opens at 6:00 p.m. This is the first time that my car will hit the tracks. I am very interested in seeing the results.
    slp longtube headers, slp y-pipe, high-flow cats, superchips programmer, slp 85mm air sensor, slp loudmouth exhaust, ws6 hood, slp cai, kn air filter, slp high-flow lid, smooth bellows, tb bypass, subframes, lca's, panhard bar, torque arm.

Been there many times, won't be there tonight though. The track sometimes really stinks...... track prep isn't the greatest. Good luck to ya.

Comment

Unfortunately my plans to go to the track have been delayed because of nasty weather conditions heading that way. Oh well I will have to visit a track somewhere in southern Ga when I go back to school in Tallahassee next week.
      slp longtube headers, slp y-pipe, high-flow cats, superchips programmer, slp 85mm air sensor, slp loudmouth exhaust, ws6 hood, slp cai, kn air filter, slp high-flow lid, smooth bellows, tb bypass, subframes, lca's, panhard bar, torque arm.

Comment

Working...
      X