NFB - Anyone looking for a new GTO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB - Anyone looking for a new GTO

Randall pontiac in upstate NY had 7 or 8 of them when I drove by. They have all colors.. I also know Patrick pontiac has had the same 2 black one son their lot for a couple of months now.

I guess no one is really interested in them.. I think if they looked a little better and the had GM employee pricing they might sell..

Just thought I'd pass it along.
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Where is Randall? Where any of them left over 04's?
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
      Its in Canandaigua. I think you pass it going down 96. Its where denny's used to be and there is a state trooper post really close to it

Comment

rt.332 in Canandaigua.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
        2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

I didn't see any 04's. I'm pretty sure they all had "new 05" on the windshield
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

I went there when I was looking for mine. They told me one thing over the phone and another in person after a 100 mile drive. I was there for 10 minutes and that was it. I bought mine the next day from an honest dealership........................

Comment

i dont think they look that bad...........

there is a new color for 06 thats hot...orange metalic summin...

sales in 05 are way up from 04...

frankly, the less they sell, the less i "see myself on the street"......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird

The dealerships here still have '04s on the lot with a ton of '05s that don't sell. I bet there will still be '04s on the lot come January 1st.
                '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Around here, you can't get an '05 GTO. They sold as soon as they came in, and in most cases, before that.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                  X