X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 formula ws6

This looks like a good deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-...QQcmdZViewItem

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

I always loved the red/tan combo...interior looks great for the year!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Ha that almost looks like my car. Not a bad price Blazer

Comment

I didn't think the 97 WS6 came with that front facia. I thought it was the one with the circular fog lamps, am I wrong?
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Fog lamps are aftermarket. My car didn't come with them stock either, but the previous owner put in oval ones that resemble factory. You could get WS6 Formulas stripped. My car only has PW, PDL, PM (mirrors) and cruise as options.
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

The reserve price was not met yet, so the price on there is irrelevent since you can't buy the car for that price. The mileage is 117,000 high for a 97 too.
            94 Formula LT1 (Aqua Metallic) - Auto. - 104,000 miles - Charcoal Leather Mods: Magnaflow Muffler, Lingenfelter CAI, MadZ28 Tune, 160F Hyp. T-Stat., 1LE Elbow, & Summit Cutout. Options: 155 MPH Gauge Cluster, & 255-50ZR-16 Tires.

Comment

Originally posted by EquatorHeat00
              The reserve price was not met yet, so the price on there is irrelevent since you can't buy the car for that price. The mileage is 117,000 high for a 97 too.

Actually average miliage should be between 12-15k a year so its not that bad but not low either. For it to be average it should have between 108k to 135k with it being 9 model years old.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

wait. was there an option for the formula to make it a ws6? i thought only trans ams had that option. to me it looks like he slapped on a badge and bought a ram air hood with some ws6 rims too.
                1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by redws6
                  wait. was there an option for the formula to make it a ws6? i thought only trans ams had that option. to me it looks like he slapped on a badge and bought a ram air hood with some ws6 rims too.
                  Formulas could be ordered with the WS.6 option. There weren't near as many, but they are out there. I believe Pontiac stopped the WS.6 option for the Formula in either 2000 or 2001. I can't quite remember which year it was.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I'm 99% Formula WS6 was stopped in 2000. I have a 96 Formula WS6, and there were only 524 built that year I believe.

Comment

Did someone chew on that shift knob? I think Wolfman forgot he's not really a wolfman.
                      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                      SOLD- Kinda miss it
                      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                      SOLD- Good riddance!
                      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                        Did someone chew on that shift knob? I think Wolfman forgot he's not really a wolfman.

Ha!! Ha!!

current

Comment

A guy down the road put his up for sale a 99 Formula only a a4 with 116000 miles super sharp very clean.An less money. Blazer

Comment

It would seem like a good deal - but look closely at those photos! It's been wrecked pretty hard. Enough to replace the front facia, hood, driver's side fender and driver's side door. The panels don't line up at all (look at the close-up of the front) and the paint is mis-matched from the driver's door to the rear quarter panel. This would explain the "custom" hood and badging that makes it a "Firebird WS6" as opposed to the real version: the Trans-Am WS6.
                            Darrin C
                            '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                            07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

97LT1Z28, Pontiac did make a FORMULA WS6, from 96-2000. It is NOT a fake car if it actually says "WS6" on the SPID label. There are a couple of people on this board with real Formula WS6's, including me.

Comment

Working...
                              X