Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know if this is old or not but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if this is old or not but...

It's new to me.

http://www.uberchad.net/albums/2007C...7_Camaro_2.jpg

What do you guys think of the styling? And do you think there'll be a 5th-gen Firebird released alongside it?

Hey that's pretty cool.. looks like the '05 mustang execept camaro.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

yea thats pretty old but its still awsome.....if it was built i would really consider buying it...takes after a 67 camaro
      1967 Camaro "Project"
      1972 Chevelle "454"
      1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

I'm definetely going to get one!
        Darrin C
        '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
        07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

if they do noty bring back the firebird but end up bringing back the camaro i wil switch over for sure
          1995 LT1 bird
          10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
          275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
          agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
          6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

Comment

Honestly, I think it's too Mustang-esque. Quit with the retro and try something unique.

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
            1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

the firebird is dead. the maro is coming back by itself mainly
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Yeah... GM already eluded to the fact that Pontiac's only V-8 powered, rear-wheel drive performance car is going to be the GTO. The Camaro goes solo.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                X