NFB:My well needed Mini-Vacation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB:My well needed Mini-Vacation.

Yeah, considering i didnt go anywhere this summer i decided to go up North last weekend. Toke the wifie since she had never gone to San Fran.

It was a nice day. Later that day it cleared up.

Here is me and the old lady in front of Alcatraz

The cool thing about this, it was meant to be a huge gun, but the government shut down the plan.

All and all it was a great trip. Just to get away for the weekend an the stresses of job,bills, life. Just a fun 3 days. After that sight seeing, we went to the state fair, plus the wife got off my back and is still in a good mood... always a good thing. lol... The only down was the gas. A little more than $150 just in gas.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Yes, San Fran is a great place to visit. Sounds liek you two had fun.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Nice. Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like a great time.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Man, you're lucky. You're 18 and married. That's where i was hoping to be
        Then again my girlfriend is still only 17 so i don't think it would be legal one way or the other. Maybe next year when i'm 20
        How long have you two been together?
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Nice pics dude. I will prolly visit cali someday just for fun. I like how you guys took a pic in front of alcatraz lol

Nightrage, dude, don't rush marriage. Especially since your gf is only 17. She does not know what she wants, even if you both think she does. It isn't always the case but a lot of times it is. ESP. if you have been with her since she was very young.

You're really married conelite? I thought you were like 18 or 19 or something.
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
            Nice pics dude. I will prolly visit cali someday just for fun. I like how you guys took a pic in front of alcatraz lol

Nightrage, dude, don't rush marriage. Especially since your gf is only 17. She does not know what she wants, even if you both think she does. It isn't always the case but a lot of times it is. ESP. if you have been with her since she was very young.

You're really married conelite? I thought you were like 18 or 19 or something.
            Ha ha ha...Im 19, 20 in DEC. She turns 19 in may...and No im not offeicialy married. But concidering the things me and her have been though, i just call her "the wife." We have been going off and on for like 3+ years. and this past val. day we officially got together. I love her to death but we have talked about marrage and yeah its way to early. She has my promise ring, but other than that, no im not getting married anytime soon. It would be my dream to marry my best friend but not any time soon. As for u Nightrage, seriously once u start seeing ur lady day in and day out and the factor of life comes into play, u will realize that people chage dramatically. Dont rush it. Being that i live in California, i have partied hard as He!!... And she has too, thats why, for once in my life, i have a "relationship" and all u can do is, "ENJOY IT!!!"
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Awesome pics bro...I too would like to get myself out to cali one day. Always a good thing just to get away for a bit.

Originally posted by raroZ28
              I can't agree more. People do change...know that one from experience. Also, too many things I want to do with my life before I settle down. Many things I have planned out in this game of life...just hope I play my cards right and make these things become reality. For now, I just play the field and keep my options open.

To each their own....but all I know is that I'm young and right now it's prime opportunity to make something of myself. I want to focus on myself before I seriously drag other people in my life with me.

Just my 95 cents.
              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

don't rush... take your time and enjoy... smell the roses. I didn't kiss my current girlfriend until 4 months of dating before we made it official. Don't rush into marriage... I know a few guys on the forum can chime in...

Oh yeah...great pics dude. I want to visit San Fran one day...I got cousins there, but I heard the streets are hazzadous to cars.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                  Oh yeah...great pics dude. I want to visit San Fran one day...I got cousins there, but I heard the streets are hazzadous to cars.
                  That they are man. I toke my buddies 05 Colorado. With no muffler, that thing was loud just rolling.. I was scaring everyone... ha ha h... Had some fun with that truck. Yeah i have family in Sac. so i stayed there. Its 45 minutes from the bay... So it was all good.
                  Eddie
                  2000 M6 Trans Am
                  Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Good to hear you're not officially married at your age, but it seems you have your head on straight. Hope it all works out in the end. You're definitely taking the right steps.

Nightrage - Take the advice from ConElite. Just wait it out with your girlfriend. I didn't get married until I was 26. I'm 32 next month, and I'm glad I waited. I was in a deep relationship with someone else before I met my wife. Her and I almost got married (I was 20 at the time). Glad I didn't pull the trigger. I was sure she was the one. She got an apartment and I started spending a lot of time there. She turned out to be, let's just say, a bit of a jealous person. Long story, short - I am glad I waited it out. Hope you do the same. If it's worth it, she'll still marry you at 23, 24, 25...
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                      Good to hear you're not officially married at your age, but it seems you have your head on straight. Hope it all works out in the end. You're definitely taking the right steps.

Nightrage - Take the advice from ConElite. Just wait it out with your girlfriend. I didn't get married until I was 26. I'm 32 next month, and I'm glad I waited. I was in a deep relationship with someone else before I met my wife. Her and I almost got married (I was 20 at the time). Glad I didn't pull the trigger. I was sure she was the one. She got an apartment and I started spending a lot of time there. She turned out to be, let's just say, a bit of a jealous person. Long story, short - I am glad I waited it out. Hope you do the same. If it's worth it, she'll still marry you at 23, 24, 25...
                      I hear ya dude...I "invested" 3 years with my ex...I almost pulled the trigger. Good thing I didn't...that broad cheated on me. Crushed me...oh well, I got something even better now.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

So yeah me and the lady are going to wait. If i got married at 23-25.. i would be happy. Just not any time now. Reason being why i do wanna get married. I love kids. and want them, but at least time 24-26. So i mean im trying to be smart about it. Yeah its hard to make the relationship work. but its a great learning experience. How to bend ur ways for her and all. Ha HA.. B/c she might be 18, but oh man is she one busy girl plus she starts college tomorrow... so we'll see. Cant live with them, Can live with-out them!!
                        Eddie
                        2000 M6 Trans Am
                        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I just wanted to make a positive post about young marriages. Not that I'm saying they're for everyone, just that they're not always a mistake. I'm 20, been married for two years, and it's working great for us. My husband's a little older than me, 27... everyone said we rushed into it, and now we're out to prove them wrong.

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
                          1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

Originally posted by braindeadracefan
                            I just wanted to make a positive post about young marriages. Not that I'm saying they're for everyone, just that they're not always a mistake. I'm 20, been married for two years, and it's working great for us. My husband's a little older than me, 27... everyone said we rushed into it, and now we're out to prove them wrong.
                            Call me ignorant but i think the difference is, The fact that he is almost 10 years older, has expereinced more and for you, so what he shows your is all new. I see it like this. Say that me and My G/F got married, It would be conflict b/c we both are trying to do everything new at the same time. Here in your case he is showing you things that he has gone through already. Dont get me wrong i wish you 2 the best, i just feel that it does not work very good if the 2 people are both extremly active (in my situation), therefore it would be a not so good idea to "rush" it. Do what u want and if it lasts then there is something worth saving. Thats my opinion
                            Eddie
                            2000 M6 Trans Am
                            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I've been with Angela (my girlfriend) since June 26th of '03. Since we've been together, i haven't desired to be with anyone else. We're into a lot of the same things, we have similar personalities, etc. I really think that she's the perfect woman/girl/whatever. We're both pretty boring, we tend to fall asleep next to one another a lot of the time, we play video games together, she understands my fascination with cars and she actually has somewhat of an interest in them as well. Her favorite car is the Grand Am GT but she loves 80's style Monte Carlo's too. I got a GM gal She's dying to go to the gym with me (kinda hard though because she doesn't drive yet and she lives a half hour away), she wants to do martial arts with me, overall we're just happy being together. No matter how angry or upset/ angry i may be, i spend time with her and i feel much better. She's actually a lot like her older sister. Her sister was in a really bad relationship for 6 years but the entire time she was together with her boyfriend, she was loyal and would do anything for the guy, even though he barely acknowledged her. I know for a fact that as long as i don't do anything really like hit her or cheat on her which i'd never do anyway, she'll always be faithful to me and we'll always be happy together. She's real easy to please since she doesn't really want or expect much, etc, etc. I'm yet to find a legitimate downside to her. She's a little clingy which used to drive me up the wall but i've actually grown fond of it. Not clingy like a stalker, just in the sense that she hates being away from me and likes when i call her a lot (the more often i call, the happier she seems to be). I already got her a promise ring. We'll probably get married once we live together. IMO, it would be stupid to be married and not live together. I can understand why people would do that, but it's not for me.
                              Thanks for the advice guys, but i think i'm in it for the long run. Heck, i even get along great with my future in laws (aside from her sister, but that can be fixed in the near future).
                              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                              SOLD- Kinda miss it
                              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                              SOLD- Good riddance!
                              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
                              X