just bought our H3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just bought our H3

Well folks I tried and tried but no ram air yet. The wife wanted her suv first. You know how that is. But the good thing is not only is she happy but she said give it a while and we can start looking for the T/A! Cant wait.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Very cool. Let us know how they drive and handle. I've never ridden in one or driven one.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Congrats on the new purchase and good luck with it. What color H3 did she get?
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

pics......please. mary wants one....LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Congrats

Share some pictures!
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I should have some pics up this afternoon. I was really surpised to ding that the ride is better than a lot of luxury suv's. I thought it was ugly at first but its pretty cool. It a better off roader than its brother the h2! Im going to find out in Nov when they have the hummer get together in the mountains of PA!!! CAnt wait for that! Its a blue color that we had to order cause it wasnt out yet. It also get 20mpg(we'll see). The only thing I dont like is its a 3.5 5cyl with only like 225 hp. They decided to use gearing instead of brute power for off roading. But they have a supercharger coming out next year for it!!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

Did you get the 33 inch tires? Also, I was on hummers website and it looks like it is available in a manual transmission option, is that so? How roomy is the interior? Just being nosy cuz I like the H3 alot and have considered buying one.
              congrats on your purchase!!!!!!!!!
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                Did you get the 33 inch tires? Also, I was on hummers website and it looks like it is available in a manual transmission option, is that so? How roomy is the interior? Just being nosy cuz I like the H3 alot and have considered buying one.
                congrats on your purchase!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I got the 33 inchers. And yes it does come with a 5sp. I got the auto loaded up, leather , onstar, xm, power everything. It actually is very roomy even in the rear seat. The guy I deal with at hummer is like 6.5 and he sat in the rear pretty easy with plenty of room. With those 33 inch tires I think it can go through like 26 inches of water at 5mph and like 16 at 15mph or something like that.

current

Comment

sweet ride man, bring us some pics of you on your off roading experiences!! Ive been developing more of an appreciation for those cars after finding out more about them. Good luck with it man.
                  -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Working...
                  X