Z06 article see link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z06 article see link

Hey guys .. thougth you all might be interested in the article. I came across it on speedtv.com

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto...wmodels/19205/
    97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
    In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Good reading. Thanks for sharing.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

It makes me wounder how they can come up with a car that spanks all most all supercars and I mean spanks them for a mere 65k, and not have any real muscle cars right now for around 30-35k with the exception of the GTO. The vette is probably one of the best cars on the road today. Bring the camaro back with a 396 with 400-450 hp that will run a mid to loq 12 in the 1/4. 65k really isnt that much in the grand scheme of things. Its alot for me, I couldnt buy one with out getting divorced and selling the house to live out of the vette but look at the cars it goes up against! Just me venting.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

nice artical, enjoyed reading.
        96 Camaro Z28, T-tops, 6 Speed, Slp CIA, Flowmaster cat-back, 3:42 gears

Comment

"They’re the kind of brakes that stop time."

I like that quote
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
            "They’re the kind of brakes that stop time."

I like that quote
            That is an awesome quote.

Another one I liked was...

"The sound it makes as the revs soar is nothing short of orgasmic."

I can't wait to actually see one of these on the street...to actually listen to it. Man I love vettes.

Good read...thanks for sharing
            black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
            X