No announcement yet.

NFB: Its going up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was $5.87 a gallon in Atlanta earlier. We have been fortunate, so far, down in south Alabama today. It was around $2.79 for regular, the last time that we checked, but that is up .30 cents from yesterday, soooo it ain't looking good
    You know, I wouldn't mind one of those "icky, smelly, nasty" refineries within 50 miles (even closer) of me, if gas prices would come down a substantial amount. I can honestly say that I have never known there to be any acid rain or smog down here - in fact, so far, the air is really fresh - thank goodness. So, I still can't see any problem with building more refineries I don't think a lot of people realize that its not just the gas expense that is going higher, but everything that we buy-goods at any store, like food, clothes, etc., even services. For the past several months, truckers have been protesting like crazy, especially the independent drivers, because they just can't handle these gas prices. Some are able to pass the extra expense on, but others cannot, so there are going to be a lot of bankruptcies according to what I have read

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Comment

Yeah I saw on the news a sign that said $6 per gallon in atlanta. ::
      '99 SSM Camaro V6 M5
      Stock with an irratic idle...
      (218/218 .528/.528 112LSA 112IC)

Comment

Working...
      X