NFB: Time to move

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Time to move

Well, I just got a notice today. Due to the developing of my block, I need to be out of my house by the end of Nov. Ugh! I've lived in this house since I was 3, so its gonna be a little hard to leave for good...but change can be a good thing, right? I just hope I get to stay in the area...I'll move wherever I'm led, but close would be great. I'll still be on here, just a matter of where will I be posting from lol. Anyone need a room-mate? lol
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Wow, that sucks, tho yeah, I guess change can be good. Good luck on the house hunt.

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
    1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

Thanks. I've got a few possibilities, but nothing solid yet.
      Steve

Comment

Yup man, hope it works out for the best. The GN and Z sheltered, that is
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

that blows man.... i know how u feel, i lived my entire life in my old house and moved to my new crib here 2yrs ago, it sucked but it was for the best this place is soo much nicer and quieter....and the ladies r everywhere but hopefully everyhting works out, if anything move to florida lol.

can they just kick u out like that? wtf, thats pretty messed up.
          1967 Camaro "Project"
          1972 Chevelle "454"
          1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah, they can. My mom sold the house back in 2001 and we've been renting it back since it was 10 min. from school...well, now that I'm done with school its been time to move on lol. CA law only requires a 60 day notice, he gave us over 90, so he did you above and beyond on that one. Oh well, it happens. I'm lookin' at it like this...garage for the GN (like Craig said)
            Steve

Comment

People say change is the hardest thing in life...

I'm moving in 2 months, I'm not sure if its for the better or worse, but I'm going to stay optimistic, and I hope you do the same

Comment

Wow, that's a bummer. Change can be a good thing..... get used to it because it happens for all our lives.

Comment

whew! you scared me.... i thought this post was going to be about you being constipated....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                    whew! you scared me.... i thought this post was going to be about you being constipated....

Comment

Thanks for painting that picture, Ken!

Steve- Your welcome to move to Connecticut. I have room in my finished basement, complete with it's own full bathroom. I also have a two car garage. Of course, this means I'll have to kick my wife's Exploder out. She might not be terribly pumped about that, but she'll get over it. It is a Grand National afterall. She'd understand.... I'm sure of it.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Good luck with the move. Be happy that they gave you so much time in advance...makes things a bit easier. As hard as it is to change, it's definitely a good thing. As Joe has stated, it's something we need to get used to our whole lives.

I hope you can get your hands on something nice and take a step up in your living conditions.

Good luck house hunting!
                        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys (minus Ken! lol ). I think the only part that really sucks is that this is the house I grew up in. I've lived here for 20 yrs. and its gonna be kinda tough movin' out/on. I know it will be for the better, and I can't say I'm burdened or sad, but it does kinda suck.

But, one the lighter side, good to know that I'm welcome in CT if need be . Plus I'm sure it'd be nice to have another F-body in the driveway as well as the GN I'm sure lol .

Thanks guys. I'll keep this thread going as stuff comes up.
                          Steve

Comment

Come stay by me Then i'll have no choice but to take TKD
                            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                            SOLD- Kinda miss it
                            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                            SOLD- Good riddance!
                            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                              Come stay by me Then i'll have no choice but to take TKD
                              Yeah, cause you need me to be an excuse lol. I see how it is
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X