NFB - Wish me luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB - Wish me luck

Well, tomorrow is my first day of my senior year at San Diego State, and I have to admit that I'm kinda nervous. Dunno why... just am. I transferred here a year ago and I still feel out of my element.

P.S. - If any of these spoiled freshmen so much as scratches my new car, I'll kill them.

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
    1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

good luck

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by braindeadracefan
      Well, tomorrow is my first day of my senior year at San Diego State, and I have to admit that I'm kinda nervous. Dunno why... just am. I transferred here a year ago and I still feel out of my element.

P.S. - If any of these spoiled freshmen so much as scratches my new car, I'll kill them.

I can relate.... I went to several colleges, each time to learn something specific from a certain professor or school. The end result was a much better education but always feeling out of my comfort zone. In retrospect, it's the best thing I could have done to prepare myself for the real world. The more time you spend "inside your box", the harder it is in later life to remove yourself from that box. good luck to ya, but then again... luck has little to do with it.

Comment

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great. Just don't forget one thing... Have fun. It's easy to get completely submerged in your schoolwork (which is a good thing), especially your senior year, but you have to remember to come up for air once in a while or you'll go insane.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
          Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great. Just don't forget one thing... Have fun. It's easy to get completely submerged in your schoolwork (which is a good thing), especially your senior year, but you have to remember to come up for air once in a while or you'll go insane.
          I'll second that one...why do you think I am the way I am now? lol

Nah, you don't need luck, you'll do fine . Look forward to hearing about your graduation
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
            1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

Working...